Monday, October 21, 2013

Why did you get into crafting?

When I learned how to craft, I was too young to even know what it was like.  My mother did everything handmade because she really had to.   I used to hide the fact that I could do all of this because I thought people might may think I am odd.

When my son went to college, I was left with all this time on my hands.  It is funny how I could not even think about how I used to spend my time before I was a mom.....so I picked up a pair of knitting needles.  I realize now that I really missed all the creating and crafting side of me.

I love to try new types of crafts.  right now my favorite thing to do is make jewelry.  I go through different you tube videos, pinterest and see something that I really like and then look over my beads to see if I have enough of the different required beads to see if I can make something amazing.

So to give credit where credit is due, some of my favorite people in my You Tube collection are listed below:

Beaifulnights
Beading for Perfectionist
Ann Benson





No comments:

Post a Comment