Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Weekly Spotlight - Cards by Li Be

Getting to know the artist is important to understand their work.  A new feature of my blog will be to connect with an artist and find out a little more about their craft.   This week, I am happy to introduce Lisa - owner of Cards by Li Be.  

I really love the work Lisa does, her work is detailed and expressive and would like you to get to know her better.  

Cards by Li Be! is in the business of handcrafted designer cards for all occasions. Each card is created with the utmost care and attention to detail and quality and the finest products are used. Be sure to browse the studio for the many card designs available.  Custom messages can be printed on the inside of most cards.  

Please visit her lovely shop:  Cards by Li Be







If you would like to be featured, please contact me in my Artfire store JazzitupwithDesignsbyNancy

No comments:

Post a Comment